Big black headlines at the TV and in the newspaper show us that our climate is changing and in danger. The media remind us nearly every day about the risk, but still nothing happen. We, human beings, don’t change our behaviour and just going on like it’s raining. Why? Is it ignorance or just being lazy that stops us from saving the world?
The big phenomenon today is the word stress. Everyone are stressed today of different reasons. Either it is work or family relationships, we are all surrounded by stress. We have to accomplish a good work to own the big money so we can buy a bigger boat or car. We also have a family to take care of, one, two or more children that are going to their activities and have to have dinner at the table every day. The day only have 24 hours so sometimes during the day it might be stressful and much to think about. Is it then possible to think about the fact that weather condition has change and what we have to too do about that?
A second phenomenon of today is that we don’t care and don’t know what’s happening with the garbage we thru out. We know that a truck pick up our garbage but what happen then with it? What are they doing with all garbage at the central of recycling? I think, mostly of the people, don’t know and maybe even had not thought about it. And if we don’t know, why should we then bather us…
So finally, we are all surrounded by things we have to do during a day, we have to plan every step we take to make the day survive. With that fact, do we have time to think about what garbage I throw or not? Do we have the time to go to the recycling central when it is easier and less time to just throw it and let someone else pick it up? I think it is, and with these aspects combine with the fact that we actually don’t realise how much we are throwing, makes the climate question to ignorance and being lazy.
måndag 27 april 2009
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Hi Louise,
SvaraRaderaI’ll thank for an interesting blog.
You have lots of thoughts in your text, and I can agree and also recognize my family situation with all the stress you mentioned.
As I could see, you have an appropriate title for the text, your introduction is good and the casual statement is in the end of the introduction. You have a clear first sentence for the following topic in each paragrahp. The length of the paragraphs makes it easy to read and I think every bit of the text is relevant.
If I should point on something, there are a lot of questions. It has been interesting to know what you have in mind about all this. I mean the ignorance and laziness and how we maybe can prevent it.
Otherwise I think it’s a good text and everyone should take their responsibility to the world/Mia